Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: GPA price?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mrbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone here know what GPA charges for the diaphram for the 288-16G HF driver? The part number is 23834.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never bought one so don't know!
    You could call 405-789-0221, Bill has all the answers!

    Gary

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member vyju's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2005
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi
    I bought a pair of 23834 diaphagrams for my 288-16G's last month.Bill charged me $100 each.
    I highly reccomend GPA,their service is excellent,(though a bit slow in responding to emails)and their products are packed very well.
    I recived my 515B cones and 288-16G dias.at my home in India without any damage.
    Regards
    Rajiv

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.